Like our facebook page to stay updated on our projects.
A cement-based, high-density, patching, topping and underlayment material applied by trowel from 1/8” up to 3/4”. Designed to be mixed with Add Mix-21.
ACRYLFLEX REGULAR is a permanent, high density, patching, topping and underlayment material which may be applied from a 1/8” up to 3/4”. Acrylflex Regular is packaged as a two part unit consisting of a specially blended Portland cement based powder (Acrylflex Regular) and a gallon of Add Mix-21, an acrylic bonding agent. Umaco Acrylflex Regular/Add Mix-21 provides an excellent wearing surface which may be used for interior or exterior applications.
USES and ADVANTAGES
• A superior topping, patching and underlayment material which may be used for interior or exterior applications.
• A resurfacer for concrete floors, shipping docks, ramps, garages, driveways, patios, steps, sidewalks and many other working surfaces.
• Highly resistant to abrasion making it an ideal product to use in high traffic and work areas.
• Restores non-skid surfaces found in kitchens, dairies and food processing plants.
• Use Acrylflex Regular when the application requires a maximum build up of 3/4” down to a 1/8”.
• For applications greater than 3/4” thick, Acrylflex Regular may be extended by adding 20# of washed peastone per each 40# bag of Acrylflex Regular.
• Superior adhesion and flexural strengths: bonds to new or old concrete, cement, brick, stone, plywood and other properly prepared surfaces.
• High compressive strengths: withstands static loads such as fork lifts, steel wheeled equipment and machinery.
• Withstands the damaging effects of repeated freeze thaw cycles.
• Highly resistant to chemical attack from prolonged exposure to many aggressive chemicals such as industrial cleaners, oils, organic solvents, fats, urine, etc.
• Self curing: allows complete hydration of the Acrylflex compound, resulting in shortened curing times and higher compressive strengths thus eliminating costly damp curing.