Like our facebook page to stay updated on our projects.
A premium adhesive which may be used for a variety of bonding applications such as adhering caps to landscape block walls, thin-brick panel systems and the installation of roof tile. Easy to apply with a standard caulk gun. PROVIDES A STRONG BOND WHEN USED TO ADHERE LANDSCAPE BLOCK WALL CAPS, THIN-BRICK PANEL SYSTEMS, ROOF TILES, ETC.
BLOCK-LOCK ADHESIVE is a premium adhesive which may be used for a variety of bonding applications such as adhering caps to landscape block walls, thin-brick panel systems and the installation of roof tile, valley tile, wall tile or broken field tile. Block-Lock Adhesive provides exceptional adhesion and resistance to tear, shear, stress and weathering. May be applied in a wide range of temperatures.
USES and ADVANTAGES
• Provides a strong durable bond when adhering caps to landscape block walls.
• Thin-brick veneer panel systems.
• Installation of roof tile, valley tile, wall tile or broken field tile.
• Adheres to concrete, brick, wood, tile, steel, asphalt, clay, slate, composite roof tiles and other common building substrates.
• One-part urethane, moisture cured.
• Contains no TDI (toluene diisocyanate).
• Fast-setting, no shrinkage.
• Easily applied with a standard caulk gun.
• Available in Gray.
Apply with conventional caulking equipment. For best results, apply adhesive in a zig-zag pattern.
Warm tube if temperature is below 40°F (4°C) for easier gunning.
When installing caps onto landscape block walls, use a 1/4” bead (zig-zag pattern) approximately 2” in from the front and 2” in from the back. Then set cap by gently pushing down with a twisting motion. Keep foot traffic off landscape block wall caps for 24-48 hours after application.
Thin-Brick Panel Systems:
Follow thin-brick panel manufacturer’s specific instructions regarding proper preparation and installation.
Tack Free…………….………45 minutes
Service & Application Temperature
-20°F to 150°F (-29°C to 66°C)
One 10.6 oz. cartridge will yield
approximately 24.1 linear feet at a