Like our facebook page to stay updated on our projects.
A fast-setting (20 minutes), cement-based, polymer-modified, patching and leveling material applied by trowel over concrete, masonry and plywood surfaces for applications up to 1/2”.
FLASH-PATCH is a fast-setting, cement-based, single component, patching, topping and underlayment material applied by trowel over concrete, masonry and plywood surfaces from a feather-edge up to 1/2”.
Flash-Patch sets in 20 minutes allowing for quick finishing and shortened down time.
USES and ADVANTAGES
• Fast setting (20 minutes).
• Easy to use, just add water.
• A superior underlayment for tile, carpet and a variety of flooring materials.
• A resurfacer for floors, shipping docks, ramps, garages, driveways, patios, steps, sidewalks and many other working surfaces.
• May be used to set ceramic tile, quarry tile, masonry and natural stone pavers.
• Use Flash-Patch when the application requires a maximum build up of 1/2” down to a feather edge.
• Trowels easily, may be flattened to a feather edged.
• Superior adhesion and flexural strengths: bonds to new or old concrete, cement, brick, stone, plywood and other properly prepared surfaces.
• High compressive strengths: withstands static loads such as fork lifts, steel wheeled equipment and machinery.
• Self curing.
• Natural cement color.
In a clean container place approximately one quart of water for every 15 pounds of Flash-Patch.
A 50# bag of Flash-Patch will require approximately 3-1/2 quarts of water.
Mix to form a creamy, lump free, mortar consistency. Mix thoroughly but do not over mix and do not use an excessive amount of water. Do not mix more material than can be placed in 15 minutes.
As with any Portland cement based material, mixing liquid should be kept to a minimum to avoid decreasing strength and adhesive properties.