Like our facebook page to stay updated on our projects.
A fast-setting (6-10 minutes), cement-based, non-shrink material designed to repair all types of vertical and horizontal concrete and masonry surfaces. Designed to be mixed with Add Mix-21. A FAST-SETTING, NON-SHRINK PATCHING MATERIAL DESIGNED TO REPAIR CONCRETE AND MASONRY WITHOUT EXPENSIVE FORM WORK.
U-PATCH is a fast-setting, non-shrink, cement-based patching material specially designed for repairing all types of masonry and concrete without the use of expensive form work.
U-Patch may be used for interior or exterior, vertical and horizontal applications above or below grade.
USES and ADVANTAGES
• Sets in approximately 6-10 minutes…will not slump.
• Reduces labor cost by eliminating form work.
• Repairs steps, headers, sills, lintels, architectural details, bridges, underpasses, damns, reservoirs, cracks, sidewalks, etc.
• High structural strength.
• Withstands repeated freeze thaw cycles.
• Does not contain waxes, metallics or calcium chloride.
• Sulfate resistant.
Using a clean container, add enough clean water to the U-Patch to form a mortar like material. Do not mix more
material than can be applied within five minutes.
To increase adhesion, flexural and compressive strengths use Umaco Add Mix-21 in place of water when mixing. One gallon of Add Mix-21 is sufficient to mix a 50 lb bag of U- Patch.
Do not retemper. Retempering U-Patch will cause the set and the structural integrity to fail.
As with any Portland cement based material, mixing liquid should be kept to a minimum to avoid decreasing strength and adhesive properties.