Like our facebook page to stay updated on our projects.
A fast-setting (5-10 minutes), non-shrink, hydraulic cement designed to instantly stop running water from seeping through holes and cracks found in masonry and concrete. A FAST-SETTING HYDRAULIC CEMENT DESIGNED TO INSTANTLY STOP RUNNING WATER FROM SEEPING THROUGH HOLES AND CRACKS.
U-PLUG is a fast-setting, polymer modified hydraulic cement designed to instantly stop running water from seeping through holes and cracks in masonry and concrete. The polymer modification in U-Plug ensures superior adhesion and results in exceptional structural strength.
USES and ADVANTAGES
• Stops running water instantly.
• Use to repair leaking cracks and holes in basement walls and floors, swimming pools and retaining walls.
• Fast repair of culverts, catch basins, sewers and septic tanks.
• Stops leaks in wells, mines, tunnels, tanks, concrete pipes and elevator shafts.
• Initial set in 3-5 minutes.
• Interior or exterior use…above or below grade.
• Effective against hydrostatic pressure.
• Polymer-modified…excellent adhesion and exceptional structural strength.
• Chloride free, metallic free and sulfate resistant.
• Safe for use in contact with drinking water when fully cured.
• Long lasting for permanent repairs.
Using a clean container, mix U-Plug with enough clean water to form a putty like consistency. Do not mix more material than can be applied within three minutes. Do not retemper. Retempering U-Plug will cause the set and the structural integrity to fail.
As with any Portland cement based material, mixing liquid should be kept to a minimum to avoid decreasing strength and adhesive properties.