Like our facebook page to stay updated on our projects.
A cement-based, polymer-modified, waterproof material used to patch holes up to 1-1/2” deep, smooth uneven and pitted concrete. A POLYMER-MODIFIED, PATCHING, POINTING AND RESURFACING MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE APPLIED FROM 1/8” UP TO 1-1/2”.
VINYLCRETE is a polymer-modified, cement-based patching, pointing and resurfacing material for concrete and masonry surfaces. Vinylcrete may be applied from 1/8” up to 1-1/2” for horizontal applications and from 1/8” up
to 1/2” for vertical applications.
USES and ADVANTAGES
• Easy to use, just add water.
• Resurfaces worn, pitted and spalled concrete and masonry surfaces.
• Use to repoint all types of masonry
• May be used as an underlayment and floor leveler for all types of flooring.
• May be applied horizontally from 1/8” up to 1-1/2”.
• May be applied vertically from 1/8” up to 1/2”.
• May be used for interior or exterior applications above or below grade.
• Unaffected by standing water.
• Resistant to freeze thaw cycles.
• Self curing under normal conditions.
In a clean container, mortar box or mixer, add enough water (approximately 4 quarts) to the Vinylcrete to form a tight mortar like material. After mixing, allow material to sit for at least five minutes before applying. Only mix enough Vinylcrete which can be applied within 30 minutes.
When applying over plywood or if bonding is in question, Vinylcrete must be mixed with two quarts of Add Mix-21 and approximately two quarts of water per each 50 lb bag.
For applications over 1-1/2”, Vinylcrete may be extended with 25 lb of washed and dried 3/8” pea stone per each 50 lb bag of Vinylcrete.
As with any Portland cement-based material, mixing liquid should be kept to a minimum to avoid decreasing strength and adhesive properties.